Version 2+ is not backwards compatible with earlier version.
Q. My theme is too narrow, how do I remove the sidebar in my theme?
A. Instructions here.
For further support questions please use the support forum.
Simple discussion forum plugin for WordPress.
* Only tested with WordPress 2+
* PHP >= 5.0
1. Copy the content of the zip-file to wp-content/plugins
2. Go and activate the plugin.
3. Create a page from the page tab
4. Click on the HTML button in WordPress and then insert:
5. Go to settings->wp-forum and start adding groups and forums.
6. You must then visit the WP-Forum options panel in WP admin.
7. Setup a link in your theme to your forum (unless you have your pages auto-linking in the navagation menu)
8. To show the latest acitvity in the sidebar go to design->widgets and add the WP- forum widget. Or add
anywhere in your template. Where “numbers_to_show” is an actual number, defaults to 5.
9. Important; If you upload a new version go to plugin managment and deactivate and then re-activate WP-Forum.
10. Visit the structure page of the wp-forum managment.
11. IMPORTANT: Got to the skin tab and activate a skin